Sponsored by Holmesglen Institute and Dūcere
For women currently working or aspiring to work as a Manager in the automotive industry, who wish to develop their management and leadership potential.
A message from our Sponsors, Holmesglen Institute and Dūcere
Holmesglen Institute and Dūcere are delighted to offer a scholarship for the Diploma of Management.
The Diploma of Management teaches key management principles via engaging course material and a user friendly eLearning platform. The scholarship recipient will have unprecedented access to the Dūcere Global Leaders Faculty, comprising some of the world’s most successful and influential individuals, sharing their expertise, experience and unique insights on leadership.
Holmesglen Institute and Dūcere support the initiative of the VACC in promoting the advancement of women in automotive. We are proud to join with Victoria's peak automotive industry organisation to facilitate educational and professional development opportunities for women across all areas of the industry.
Holmesglen Institute and Dūcere believe that education is an important part of building a meaningful career path, and we wish all nominees every success.
Leadership highlights include:
- Hon. John Howard OM - The former Prime Minister of Australia imparts is expertise on leadership
- Prof. Robert Kaplan - Learn how to create business opportunities from a Harvard Professor
- Baroness Valerie Amos PC - The United Nations humanitarian teaches business networking
- Mr Lindsay Fox - Learn negotiation tactics from a self-made billionaire
- Ms Kay Koplovitz - Learn to finalise a multibillion dollar deal from the Founder of USA Network
Scholarship Course Content
Topics include how to negotiate, managing operational plans, undertaking project work, continuous improvement, risk management, developing a workplace learning environment, team effectiveness and managing people performance.
To be eligible to apply for this Scholarship, you must first meet ALL of the following requirements:.
- • Be a WinA member. Membership is free
- • Be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizen
- • Hold a Certificate III level automotive trade or non-trade qualification, or equivalent industry experience
- • Be currently working or aspiring to work as a manager in the automotive industry
- • Wishing to develop your management and leadership potential
- • Wishing to study the Dūcere Diploma of Management
- • Not currently hold an industry sponsored scholarship
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted in full via the Women in Automotive website by 5:00pm, 27 February 2015
If you are unable to submit your application online, you may contact a WinA Team Member to obtain an application form
Phone (03) 9829 1126
Apply for the scholarship: