Sponsored by Kangan Institute
For a woman currently working, or wishing to work, in an Administrative or Sales role within their current automotive business. The Women in Automotive Certificate IV Non-Trade Scholarship, sponsored by Kangan Institute, awards a business or sales Certificate IV course which will add value to your current or future role in the automotive industry.
A Message From Our Sponsor, Kangan Institute
Kangan Institute has supported women in training for many years, and with this new scholarship we aim to encourage more women in to the automotive industry.
Kangan Institute educates over 3500 students in all aspects of the automotive industry. From secondary school students getting their first taste of the industry, to apprentices learning their trade, and those who want to work in advanced technology or customer service, Kangan has a course to suit everyone’s needs.
About the Scholarship
The scholarship is open to women currently working in any role in the automotive industry, whether Trades or Administrative.
The successful candidate will be awarded their choice of one (1) Certificate IV qualification offered by Kangan Institute in 2015. Courses include:
- • BSB40212 Certificate IV in Business
- • BSB40407 Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- • BSB40812 Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- • BSB41013 Certificate IV in Human Resources
- • BSB41307 Certificate IV in Marketing
- • FNS40211 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
- • SIR40212 Certificate IV in Retail Management
To be eligible to apply for this Scholarship you must first meet ALL the following requirements:
- 1. Be a WinA member. Membership is free
- 2. Be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizen
- 3. Hold a Certificate III level automotive trade or non-trade qualification
- 4. Be currently working, or wishing to work in an administrative related or sales role within your current automotive business
- 5. Wishing to study a higher level non-trade qualification
- 6. Not currently hold an industry sponsored scholarship
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted in full via the Women in Automotive website by 5:00pm, 27 February 2015
If you are unable to submit your application online, you may contact a WinA Team Member to obtain an application form
Phone: (03) 9829 1126
E-mail: [email protected]
Apply for the scholarship: