Sponsored by the Automotive Centre of Excellence
For women currently working in an automotive Trade role, wishing to study a higher level trade qualification.
A Message From Our Sponsor, the Automotive Centre of Excellence
Kangan Institute has supported women in training for many years, and with this new initiative we aim to encourage more women in to the automotive industry. Women add a unique and valuable perspective to the automotive industry and Kangan Institute’s Automotive Centre of Excellence is proud to support this scholarship.
Kangan Institute educates over 3500 students in all aspects of the automotive industry. From secondary school students getting their first taste of the industry, to apprentices learning their trade, and those who want to work in advanced technology or customer service, Kangan has a course to suit everyone’s needs.
About the Scholarship
Candidates may include, and are not limited to, Automotive Mechanics, Automotive Body Repairers and Automotive Electricians.
The successful applicant may choose to complete one (1) Certificate IV Automotive Trade qualification relevant to their trade such as:
- AUR40212 Certificate IV in Automotive Mechanical Diagnosis
- AUR40612 Certificate IV in Automotive Electrical Technology
Certificate IV automotive trade courses are designed for students who are in the workplace and who wish to expand their knowledge of vehicle systems. When you successfully complete a course, you will increase your skills and knowledge within the automotive industry for advanced diagnostics, OHS and servicing of modern vehicles.
To be eligible to apply for this Scholarship you must first meet ALL the following requirements:
- • Be WinA member. Membership is free. If you wish to become a member click here.
- • Be an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizen.
- • Hold a Certificate III level automotive trade qualification
- • Be currently working in the automotive industry and in the trade you qualified in
- • Not currently hold an industry sponsored scholarship
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted in full via the Women in Automotive website by 5:00pm, 27 February 2015
If you are unable to submit your application online, you may contact a WinA Team Member to obtain an application form
Phone (03) 9829 1126
E-mail: [email protected]
Apply for the scholarship: